I have not been a good picture taker during this pregnancy. I feel like my life is so crazy that taking belly pictures just has not been a priority. I know that later I will wish I had some, especially since I have been in probably the best shape of any of my pregnancies. So, I finally took one. I'm going to spare everyone the bare belly shot on the blog. I have a couple other pictures that I have taken while pregnant, although they weren't specifically "belly" shots. I will post them just for my sake.
This picture is from our disney cruise over the 4th of July. I was approximately 20 weeks.
This picture is from our trip to Gainesville for the Gator game. I was bummed that I didn't get a picture of Aaron and I at the game so we took one with the family in the hotel the next day.
Here I am this past week - four weeks away from delivery.


4 comments:
You look GREAT! Go gators. Maybe in the next year or two we can meet you at a game. Glad you had so much fun.
you're looking good- please let us know when the big event happens. :)
actually that was me Donna that said the last comment- I'm using Audrey's computer (ha)
You look great Melica! Be sure to keep us posted! :)
Post a Comment